Nowadays, Email Marketing is a core component of any Digital Marketing campaign. It’s a cost-effective strategy of establishing a long-lasting relationship with the target audience. It is preferred by the marketing professionals because the message can be delivered to the right set of audience in a targeted way. By the end of the year, the total number of email users is expected to be around 4.1 Billion.
This staggering figure delineates the main reason why email marketing is a pivotal part of any campaign intended to raise awareness, generate extra leads and ultimately boost conversions. A business ROI is also strongly linked with how people respond to the emails. The average ROI that can be achieved through email marketing is $38 which means there are chances of 3,800% return on investment for every $1 spent on the campaign. A personalized approach makes it more convenient for the organizations to use email marketing. People tend to open and read an email if it’s more relatable for them.
The wider reach through email marketing enhances the chances of transforming the potential customers into regular ones. The engaging copy of the email along with a call to action urges the recipients to take more interest in the brand. Enterprises offer special discounts, giveaways and vouchers in the email which provoke the audience to click and engage.
As a part of the campaign, email newsletters and catchy landing pages are used to captivate the attention of prospective customers. Heavy responsibility lies on the shoulders of modern day marketers as it’s not only about sending the email and awaiting the response. A follow-up approach is used where you reach out to the recipients and give reminders or in some cases when a user abandons the shopping cart at the dying moment.
For the execution of an email marketing campaign, the presence of the right tool or service is crucial. These right tools will not only help in sending out emails, but will also offer assistance in managing the subscriber’s list, creating attractive landing pages or even keeping track of campaigns through deep insights.
There are many key email marketing services available on the digital realm. Each of them comes with its own unique features that can be extremely beneficial for your online business. We have compiled a list of important tools which are top-rated and highly trustworthy.
MailChimp is a true leader in the world of email marketing and very popular amongst the digital marketers. It’s feasible for the small and large businesses alike because it helps them grow faster and promote themselves or the items in an efficient way.
Being one of the most sought-after email services, MailChimp offers an email marketing servicing plan that comes with many special features. You can not only create emails but also schedule them so that they can be sent on the time of your own choice.
The tool comes with an in-built content manager which enables you to craft attractive emails and even store the images and files for easy accessibility.
- Easy-to-use drag and drop email builder feature
- Automation of campaigns to deliver message to audience at the right time
- Sending of email blasts to all subscribers at once
- Segmenting subscribers into certain groups/lists
- Offers separate plans for online website and E-commerce
- Tracking of email campaign through deep insights
- Effortless integration into WordPress and other Content Management Systems
- Smart Marketing Recommendations feature to optimize campaign based on audience preferences
- Creative Assistant powered by AI to help you generate custom designs
- Helps you create email templates and landing pages
- Customer support through live chat and email
- iOS and Android mobile apps that let you manage campaigns and design templates on smartphone
The amazing free plan of MailChimp allows you to send 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers. Although a campaign can be easily managed under this plan, some key features such as A/B testing and advanced segmentation are missing.
The paid plans start from $10 per month which allow you to send emails up to 500 subscribers. Premium package is available at a cost of $299 per month which comes with advanced segmentation, comparative reporting and multivariate testing. This plan can easily fulfill the business needs of large enterprises that require full-fledged email marketing campaigns.
ConvertKit is another great addition in email marketing and widely used by bloggers and influencers. It’s a potent tool that comes with a variety of special features that can help you in personal branding as well as fulfilling an organization’s business needs.
The tool offers you a chance to grow the audience base by using spectacular landing pages, sign-up forms and link pages. So far, more than 428,152 content creators have used ConvertKit to reach out to 253 million fans.
This email service provider brands itself as a platform for the content creators so that they can foster healthy relationships with the subscribers and build a community.
- Setup of landing page and signup form
- Sending out automatic incentives when someone fills out your form
- Organizing subscribers list with simple tags
- Personalized automated email campaigns
- Automated email funnels to facilitate the subscribers in the whole journey ultimately leading towards purchase
- Email designer feature that allows an enriched experience of writing/editing email copy
- Creation of new email templates without any coding
- One-stop shop for selling digital products and subscriptions
- Integration with other key platforms and tools like WordPress, Woocommerce and PayPal
You can avail free and premium packages of ConvertKit. In the free package, up to 1,000 subscribers can be managed plus you can make unlimited landing pages and even sell digital products.
The premium packages start at $29 per month in which you can access automated funnel and free migration from another tool. The Creator Pro feature is available at $59 per month which offers Facebook custom audiences, advance reporting system and much more.
GetResponse is an advanced email marketing service that offers extra value to the marketing professionals and content creators. Automating the email marketing campaign is the hallmark of this all-in-one tool.
It allows you to send automated emails which include catchy landing pages, track metrics and convert the valuable leads into regular customers. The Autofunnel feature allows you to create separate funnels for sales, leads or conversions. In this way, the direct benefit is given to the business. You can set these funnels based on separate goals and automated email can then be sent to the subscriber.
- Ready-to-use marketing funnel for different email marketing campaigns
- Sending autoresponder emails to the subscribers
- AI-based website builder
- Compilation of comprehensive analytics report containing all key metrics
- Building landing pages for leads generation purpose
- Giving automated product recommendations to the customers
- Segmentation of audience based on their behavior
- Built-in tool to run and manage Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads
- Tracking of landing page through the integration of Facebook Pixel
- Demonstrating products to the audience through Webinar feature
A 30-day free trial is available for GetResponse. The paid packages start at $15 per month and go on to $49 per month and $99 per month. More features are offered in these packages such as paid webinar, unlimited marketing automation, sales automation and much more. MAX package can also be availed and it comes with custom pricing.
Mailrelay is another crucial email marketing service that comes with advanced features designed to make your campaign more productive. The biggest advantage of using this tool is that it is adaptable and can be integrated into different CRMs and sites.
Collaboration agreements with Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo and fulfilling their server policies allow Mailrelay to send online newsletters to the subscribers. It has totally transformed the interface by using cutting – edge technology like AJAX. This makes it compatible on all types of browsers with an improved display that shows all statistics and campaign information.
- HTML editor for crafting the emails
- Variety of free templates for designing the newsletters
- Scheduling of the email campaigns
- Autoresponders for sending emails to the subscribers on special occasions
- Access to APIs by using any coding language to help you avail all features of Mailrelay
- Automatic management of all the bounced emails
- Campaign analysis through advanced statistics
- High quality SMTP server that gives you a chance to continue using the existing system and keep on sending emails through Mailrelay
- Sending out emails from any RSS feed (For example, any blog that was created through WordPress)
- Synchronization plugin for exporting the list of contacts from your website to Mailrelay account
- A/B testing and advanced segmentation of the subscribers database
Mailrelay has standard price and enterprise price packages for you. These packages are monthly as well as prepaid. For the details of these plans, you can check out Mailrelay’s website.
AWeber offers smart email marketing solutions to small businesses so they can expand the consumer base and execute branding strategies. This email marketing service is tailor-made for the entrepreneurs as they can innovate and adopt a progressive approach.
Customer service is the true hallmark of AWeber as it prides itself on helping out small businesses and people who dream about their passion. It projects itself as an effective email marketing tool that can create a positive impact on your business.
- Creation of email marketing images from Canva without leaving the AWeber account
- Automation of email marketing campaign
- Audience segmentation for sending targeted messages to a certain group
- Availability of thousands of stock images for designing the emails
- Library of all the analytics and relevant campaign reports
- Customizable templates for the email
- Smooth email deliverability mechanism
AWeber offers a free and pro version. In the free version, you can send emails to up to 500 subscribers, access email templates, design landing pages and much more.
Whereas, the paid version starts at $16.15/month and there is no limit on the number of subscribers. You can also do behavioral automation, split testing, advanced analytics, email sales tracking. For a complete comparison between the free and pro package, you can check out their website.
The selection of the right email marketing service can be extremely fruitful for your business. You can do a comparison of the features as well as the packages to assess which tool suits best for you. It’s important to consider all the latest trends in the world of email marketing and see whether the tool you are going to select is offering them or not.